There is a huge number of women who will experience challenges to their mental health during their lifetime, especially as they transition out of their younger years and into the next phase of their life. The vast majority will never seek help. We at Tilda are going to bridge this gap by building a digital offering to facilitate easy access to preventative programs and therapeutic solutions built upon a foundation of scientific methods.
We want to help make our society healthier and happier by becoming the go-to partner for middle-aged women and their mental well-being.
To help on our mission, we are looking for a Product Manager who will be part of the Product team, and who will contribute to defining and managing the product roadmap, setting product goals, and driving its execution.
What you'll be responsible for
- Contribute to product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Own product development of parts of the customer journey from beginning to end
- Support the product leadership to shape strategic business goals into the product backlog
- Leverage data to guide your decisions and to inform different stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and drive a customer-focused product development
- Work closely in a cross-functional team, including - Engineering, Design, and Content to ensure quality and impact of product delivery
- Dig deep into complex topics and break them down into tangible parts to develop pragmatic solutions
What you bring
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management, with experience in delivering impactful products in a fast-growth environment
- Experience in working in a start-up environment is required (experience in health, wellbeing, or fitness would be an asset)
- Experience in managing requirements from cross-functional teams
- Proven experience of building products from discovery to launch in a continuous delivery environment
- Ability to creatively solve problems, and come up with solutions in a regulated environment (healthcare)
- Ability to take ownership, with an excellent ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude
- Fluent English skills, fluency in German would be an asset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.