There is a huge number of women who will experience challenges to their mental health during their lifetime. The vast majority will never seek help. We at Tilda are going to bridge this gap by building a digital offering to facilitate easy access to preventative programs and therapeutic solutions built upon a foundation of scientific methods.
We want to help make our society healthier and happier by becoming the go-to partner for middle-aged women and their mental well-being.
To help on our mission, we are looking for a creative and experienced Content Manager (f/m/x) that will be responsible for managing Tilda's content, the program strategy, and production. We are looking for someone who will plan, organize and manage content in our CMS tool Contentful.
What you'll be responsible for
- Managing, organizing, planning, and maintenance of content in the CMS (Contentful)
- Overseeing different content production workstream's creation and management of targeted content
- Responsibility for the program strategy, topic curation, design exploration, etc
- Collaborating with copywriters and the product team at every stage of content creation
- Managing the daily activities and responsibilities for content creation and production (text, audio, video, animations)
- Successfully collaborating with external service providers (from briefing to content creation)
What you bring
- 2-3 years of experience in a role where the content was the main focus (such as content management, product management, creative media, copywriting, interaction design)
- Experience in working with one or multiple CMS (experience in Contentful will be an asset)
- Experience in project management and coordinating different workstreams
- Good understanding of the design thinking process/product design process
- Team player attitude, paying close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a very good command of German & English
- Experience in copywriting and/or video production would be an asset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.