There is a huge number of people who will experience challenges to their mental health during their lifetime. The vast majority will never seek help. We at Tilda are going to bridge this gap by building a digital offering to facilitate easy access to preventative programs and therapeutic solutions built upon a foundation of scientific methods.
Let's make our society healthier and happier by becoming the go-to partner for mental well-being for middle-aged women.
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who will play a key role in building up our responsive web app which sets a gold standard for the Tilda’s new features and markets.
What you’ll do
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for our customers
- Leveraging your profound technical experience, you will build responsive web applications which set a gold standard for new features and markets
- Collaborating closely with Product & Design, you will be able to assess feasibility and define elegant technical solutions and architecture
- Translate product and design objectives into scalable frontend and backend specifications and drive elegant solutions
- Focus on frontend development and generate a good user experience
- Mentor junior team members on software engineering best-practices & evangelize best-practices such as Infrastructure-as-Code and Unit Testing
- Focus on software qualities such as testability, security, scalability, operability
- Confidently articulate and present technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders
Our tech stack
- AWS Lambda
What you bring
- Solid experience as a Fullstack Engineer with a focus on frontend development
- Proficiency with React and a strong focus on user experience, preferably also with Infrastructure knowledge
- Previous experience working in an early stage start-up and building up products from scratch
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews and design documentation)
- Experience working in a cross-functional setting with Product and Design professionals
- Experience with user interface and mobile first development
- General interest in digital health topics and in improving the life of the customers
- Ability to work in a strong regulated environment
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.